Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Some things from my Life

Bonjour!
October's made a wonderful present for me: busy life. I have a very intense period at the university, I am actively working as a journalison important events in my city, studying French, etc.
Now I almost haven't got free time.
So I would like to share with you some pleasent moments from my life.

 Октябрь одарил меня миллионом дел. Времени ни на что не хватает. 
Хочу показать вам некоторые приятные моменты моей жизни.

I've attended the dress rehearsal of the ballet "Les Saissons Russe". It's a well known russian ballet. It was very exciting. Especially "Adajietto" bFARUKH RUZIMATOV.
Quite unexpectedly, even for myself, I bought boots. 

I love them madly and I hope that they will serve me faithfully for a long time !
Also, I finally have got the collection edition of the magazine "Harper's Bazaar" (Russia). 
 It was sold in gold wrapping. And under it - the cover-surprise. Famous fashion designers made exclusive covers specially for this magazine. I came across a cover made ​​by Michael Kors.





And now I have a big comfortable bag with floral print! I can put into it either a laptop, or clothes for the sport.


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...