Sunday, February 13, 2011

Details Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ready To Wear

  New Alexander Wang's collection is full of creative and fresh ideas. I would like to draw your attention to some of details.
  Firstly I should mention that designer used fur in very original ways. For example, he made glasses with fur. Now we can wear them in winter not only because of their beauty. With such glasses you wouldn't feel cold.

Also Alexander Wang made little bags with fur, clutches and purses.



Original metallic  braslet won my love and choice! I really want it!
And some intersting shoes by Alexander Wang. 


All in all I like Alexander Wang. And every time I'm waiting for his collection with plesent  awe. I can't say that I like whole this collection. It will be more true If I say that I like some details and accessories. And maybe a few things from clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...